Literary, gritty musings on the art of raising children and surviving marriage while writing; frequently includes reveries on the writings of other women along a wide spectrum including poetry, prose, film, graphic novels, plays, and all other art-forms (any work that acts to provoke the discussion of thriving while navigating motherhood, marriage, and more). Heart of blog turns on the concept that the days’ memories (reviewed at a safe distance to the cadence of the family snoring) cannot be traded, disregarded, or reduced to suffering; gratitude for the feral challenge and companions of like mind inevitably comes to the fore.
- 62017: Sunrays to Dispel San Diego June Gloom: Poetry Publications and Tarot Podcast News - Feral Mom, Feral Writer
- 42017: Poetry Meets Tarot Synchronicity: Crafting Centos and Leaning on Your Beloveds - Feral Mom, Feral Writer
- 42017: Tarot Podcast News and April Classes - Feral Mom, Feral Writer
- 42017: Queen Califia and Spring Classes - Feral Mom, Feral Writer
- 32017: Where is the Love? March's Virtual Hearth and Poetry News - Feral Mom, Feral Writer