The Fertile Source publishes photos, artwork, literary essays, poems, fiction, photos and artwork on fertility-related themes. Those themes further include infertility, abortion, miscarriage, and adoption as well as childbirth, pregnancy, birth control, sex, postpartum depression, breastfeeding, and becoming a parent (though the parenting topics we publish directly relate to fertility). Book and magazine reviews on fertility-related publications as well as interviews with fertility, infertility, and adoption specialists also considered for publication here.
- 22014: Holographic Haiku and Genetic Futures: Poet Alexandria Peary on Fertility and Follain - The Fertile Source
- 22014: The Politics of Motherhood and Poets Writing Fiction: An Interview with Laurie Klemme - The Fertile Source
- 122013: Poems by Christine Stewart-Nuñez - The Fertile Source
- 92013: The Naming, by Anna Wildfong - The Fertile Source
- 62013: Poems by Emily Lake Hansen - The Fertile Source